Skip To Main Content

Update My Address

Have you moved? Update your address:

If you have recently moved, please complete and submit a new Residence Verification form (below) and provide two (2) proofs of residence listed on the form. You may email these items directly to Ms. Hinds, or you may submit them directly to our office staff in person. Once these items have been reviewed and verified, your student's file will be updated.  

Residence Verification form

Please note: Per Board Policy 5111.1 and to address the requirements mandated within the McKinney-Vento Assistance Act, U.S.C.A. 42 Section 11302(a), current residence information is required for each student.